There are literally hundreds of activities one can do in the Swiss countryside, such as paragliding, mountain biking, trekking, hiking, skiing, snow-boarding, rafting, canoeing, sailing, raquetting, climbing and many others. A list of the most popular activities follows, but thanks to Switzerland’s versatility, your imagination is the only limit.
- Adventure and Extreme Sports in Interlaken, Address: Alpenstrasse 16, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland — Telephone: +41 (0) 33 511 21 55
- Altdorf; a magical village, home of the legendary Wilhelm Tell, Location: Altdorf, Switzerland
- Golf in the Canton of Ticino, Location: Ticino
- Grande Cariçaie and Nature Conservation Center, Location: Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
- Islands of Brissago (Isole di Brissago), Location: Lago Maggiore, Switzerland
- Monte Tamaro Adventure Park, Location: Via Campagnole, 6802 Rivera, Switzerland — Phone: +41 (0) 91 946 23 03
- Wilhelm Tell Express rail and boat trip from Lucerne to Lugano or Locarno, Address: Werftestrasse 5, Lucerne 6002 — Phone: +41 (0) 900 300 300